This is a DUX manufactured by William Green & Co Ltd of Ecclesfield. It was installed in a property in High Wycombe and was removed and restored by Osborne Restoration back to working order. The original stone surround was damaged beyond repair so we source and restored an original of the same design. This range originally dates from circa 1890 and was in a terrible state when we first surveyed the job. A lot of hard work has gone into bringing this one back from the brink not to mention the rebuilding of half the chimney breast to save it from collapse!