Caledonia Stove and Iron Works
There is very little information commonly available about the Caledonian (sometimes written as Caledonia) Stove and Iron works yet many of their products have gained more and more popularity over the years. The Caledonian Works was owned by Lane and Girvan Ltd on a site near Bonnybridge, Stirlingshire. It operated from 1904 and finally closed in 1977.
Images of the works can be seen here;
They produced many light castings such as rain water goods as well as products like the Queen Anne Stove ( or Queenie), Dumpy Stove, ‘Nipper’ Stove and ‘Dover’. Examples of these can still be found today and Osborne Restoration supplies spare parts and full restoration services for these appliances.